Thursday, November 15, 2012

11/15/2012: Out with a Fizzle

My 2012 racing season came in with a bang and out with a fizzle. I found out today that the Six Hours of Cathedral Pines race in NY had been officially canceled due to the Hurican. The decision was completely understandable but left me feeling like I missed the boat or something.

To Sum up the season though I think everything went well in the 11 races I rode. This year was had alot of good learning opertunities and some good results. I now know what I need to work on this Winter and can develop a plan to get better. Im looking forward to next year.

My goals are to continue with the XC races, Finish a 12 hour solo, Do the SM100 and some road/cross races. I hope to update my BLOG more too! I plan on adding pics from my training rides from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment